Friday, April 13, 2012

Let it Rain ~ See His Goodness


“Let it Rain” ~ See His Goodness



"Glory Rain"
This week has been an off and on raining week as this is  April. April is known for rain in most places around the world. 

You can look at the rain and “be thankful “as it is here for those; who have planted their fields waiting for their harvest or their gardens that will soon bloom whether in the wild or where they live, who love the indoors as the rain pours, who love to hear the sounds of the sky as it brings a sense of wonder and peace, and the rainbows afterwards with painted clouds.

"New Waves of Glory~Cross"
Or you can look at it in despair and find fault; that you and  your things are wet, slow traffic, or whatever other reason you can think of or find that you catch yourself singing “Rain Rain go away come back another day”. Yes, there is some circumstance where raining in certain places has caused flooding and or damage, I get that. I understand that can be difficult to embrace the rain, or difficult to embrace for a special event such as an outdoor wedding or funeral.

~This week I have been facing a new thing that has repeated itself in different forms in the past to which I thought to be wrong timing. Such things I speak of is moving. Being uprooted and then replanted elsewhere. Something that I thought was going to take place next year or in the winter of this year, but that is not the case. The Rain is here both physical and spiritual. I can choose to look at this and embrace it or be in despair and frustration over the rain of my situation.

"Water of Life"
"Spring Rain"
So I pondered about my outlook on this. To look with a view of hope and expectation and thankfulness in my heart for what is taken place now. Knowing that God knew before I did and seeing how He already placed me at a church to which I would drive over an hour for and that I’m now going to be near, that He provided for this move to which my loved one is extend overseas for, and He provided loving support for both prayers and helping hands through this transition process. Though I would have chosen another time such as the summer months or wait until my husband came home, I trust God for his Prefect timing. Even in what seems like a bad situation, God turns it around for his Glory. I originally cried when I learned we were moving now. Not because I was happy but because I just went through a Move last May when My Husband was gone and I had to do it again on top of everything else that goes with it. It took a Few days to now to be really excited.

He sees the bigger picture. I also see more opportunities for my family because of this move for both spiritual and physical growth. So I say ~Thank You Jesus, Let the rain come.
"Glory Rain~Gold"



Now I’m looking forward to the New sounds of the rain and The beauty that comes with it. Not minding if I get wet or slow in traffic, because when the rain is over, you get your harvest. You get to see God’s artistic beauty. You get your car cleaned for free ;-) You get to drink of His goodness as the rain also gives us fresh water to drink.

I’m so thankful for His Goodness. God has brought encouragement this week to me through his word to which I felt fitting to share with you all: “Be ready in and Out of season” 2 Timothy 4:2

 Prepare your fields for Rain ~ ”then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and oil.” Deuteronomy 11:14  

"Lord of the Harvest"
“We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

"I am making everything new!" Revelation 21:5

“He turns my morning into dancing.” Psalm 30:11

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding but in all ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5

“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.” Isaiah 54:10

Water Color~ "Peace in the Storm"
The Lord Is My Peace in the mists of the storm. Have you gone through a storm recently, or are you going through it now? Just know that you’re not alone. That God Sees. He is working on your behalf. You may not understand now, but you will see the whole picture later. Your storm will produce something good. For what Satan meant for evil, God turns it around for his Glory. Just know that He will make something beautiful out of this. Out of what you went through. He makes something beautiful after the rain.



For some works posted on each blog, you can now purchase it through www.Elijahlist.com


Let it Rain and See is Goodness.
Shalom Peace to you~
Kingdom Artist,
Jen Page



"Over Flow"

"Heaven's Garden"

 
For Updates; You can go to http://www.4himpaintings.com/  or become a Fan on facebook/4himpaintings. Or Join me at twitter/4himpaintings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keys to the Kingdom- Artist Jen Page "Keys to the Kingdom" "You are my beloved child in whom I am well pleased. You have an i...