Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fruit of the Spirit-A Call for Wisdom


“Fruit of the Spirit”
~A call for Wisdom~

Fruit of the Spirit
Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patient endurance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

This week the Lord has been dealing with me on self-control (self-discipline). Disciplining me in things of God and my daily habits to be better improved. To grow from glory to glory so I can walk in the New to which God has in store for me to come to the next level in him.

I have also being reminded that the Word of God is a measuring rode to me. His word lets me know what I need to allow him to change in me. But I also know that it does nothing to No effect if I just sit on it and do nothing to what I’ve read. God expects me to believe him and do what he says to do in His word. As I want (Will/continue to Do) to build my house on the rock to which will stand in the testing’s to come. (Matthew 7:24)
God also lead me to another place in his word in the encouraging process of change such as Hebrews 12:11 ~ No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

He is saying Jennifer you can do it as I am with you and he is giving me His strength like it says in Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

His Fruits of Goodness


“Fruit of the Spirit”
~A call for Wisdom~

Not only has the Lord been dealing with me on self-discipline and the process to change, but also the outlook of what fruit I have been producing and what fruit in others that I’m around have been producing as to seek wise counsel. And to take pleasure in Him even when trials come not to get distracted through them, but to self-discipline me to focus on the lord and meditate on his promises through it.
~Psalms 1:1-3~ Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither—whatever they do prospers.

~Psalm 37:4 ~ Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.


Delight means- to take pleasure in
The Heart of Me



For I have asked for Wisdom as His word says, You will get Wisdom when you ask in James 1:5~ If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

James 3:17~But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

There has been some changes just recently because I have been a seeker of truth Seeking wise counsel. And though it has not been easy, I know that from here it can only get better.

There is a phrase in America- “You are what you eat.” (So what fruit are you? Do you taste good to God? Did a Bad Apple of negativity influence you lately? If so, God can make ALL things NEW. He can turn a bad situation around for His Glory.

Here is also a List that I refer to from time to time as well in my character to see what I need to work on: The 10 m’s of Ministry by Bill Hamon
Allow his word to bring good pleasure to you and change you in the process. Become a Tree planted by living waters bearing GOOD Fruit!!

Seasons of the Heart 2

For Updates to the NEW Revised website, New Works of Art you can become a Fan on 4himpaintings Facebook or 4himpaintings Twitter.
Jen Page Artist to supporting ministries: www.elijahlist.com/
Hillsong worship music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=VJyqh6QX94w&feature=endscreen
Bearing Good Fruit and working on the Rest,
Kingdom Artist
www.4himpaintings.com
Jen Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keys to the Kingdom- Artist Jen Page "Keys to the Kingdom" "You are my beloved child in whom I am well pleased. You have an i...